The 2021 Municipal Human Resources & Management Conference sponsored by Maine Municipal Association, in cooperation with the Maine Local Government Human Resources Association, will be held on Thursday, June 17th via Zoom. The program features two concurrent tracks of sessions – 11 sessions total – on a variety of topics relevant to municipal employers.
View the full agenda here.
Cost: MMA Member: $75; Non-Member: $150
Already setup with an eBusiness account?
Click here to register
Need an eBusiness account?:
Online registration is processed using our eBusiness platform, which allows you to pay by credit card or choose to be invoiced. You can also register multiple employees and/or officials on one order.
To setup your MMA eBusiness account, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the button below that will take you to the MMA eBusiness website.
2. In order to activate your new MMA eBusiness account, you must set a password. To do so, click “Forgot Password?” (eBusiness accounts are separate from your MMA website account)
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address (your username is your email address).
4. You will then be sent an email to reset your password.
5. Once your password has been reset, you can login to eBusiness!
Click here to get started.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering another individual (other than yourself) for an event, please be sure to select the button “Register Someone Else”. You will then be prompted to enter their email address.
Please call MMA at 1-800-452-8786 if you have questions about eBusiness or email firstname.lastname@example.org.