Town of Belgrade
Request for Proposals
The Town is seeking to reduce the cost of exterior maintenance of its Center for All Seasons (the CFAS) located at 1 Center Drive, Belgrade, ME. The facility was constructed in 2000 with a wooden exterior that requires routine staining/painting every five (5) to seven (7) years and the Town wants to replace both the upper and lower exterior material and replace it with more maintenance free products, and to provide for other improvements that may lower the ongoing maintenance costs.
The project would consist of the following:
- Removal of the exterior façade.
- Repair of any water damage to the walls that is found upon the removal of the exterior.
- Replacement of the exterior facade with a maintenance free material provided by the Town.
- Recommendations for reducing the maintenance costs for the wrap-around exterior porch with cost estimates.
- Recommendations and cost estimates for additional storage to the CFAS.
There will be an onsite meeting with representatives of the Town for interested parties to review the facility and to answer questions about the Town’s request. Please contact the Town Manager, Dennis L. Keschl, at email@example.com if you are interested. Other questions about the project may be submitted to the Town Manager at least five (5) days before the due date of the proposals
Bids are to be marked on the outside of the envelop “CFAS EXTERIOR REPAIR” and submitted to:
Town of Belgrade
990 Augusta Road,
Belgrade, ME 04917
by no later than: May 10, 2019 at noon. Bids will be opened by the Town Manager on May 10, 2019 at 4:30 PM.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds