To e-mail a staff member, first initial last name is the addressing convention, i.e., email@example.com
Email is not a secure means of communication. Also, most municipal communications are public records and are therefore subject to public access.
Legal Department Requests
To submit Legal Department requests, you must be a registered member.
You can use this link to request information from MMA's Local Government Resource Center. Questions will be answered or forwarded to applicable Departments, with the exception of Legal Services.
Use this link to ask questions about Training and Workshops or to make suggestions.
MMA eBusiness Accounts
Use this link if you need assistance with your MMA eBusiness account.
General Feedback Form
Tell us what you think about our web site and its contents, or anything else that comes to mind. We welcome all of your comments and suggestions.
Maine Municipal Employees Health Trust
If you are a Health Trust participant with questions about your claims, prescription drugs, or Health Trust ID cards, please contact the Health Trust Service Representatives directly. The Service Representatives may be reached at 1-800-852-8300, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
"Who to Contact" List
Driving Directions to the Maine Municipal Association Building
From the North: Take I-95 south to Exit 112, turn left off exit ramp.
From the South: Take I-95 north to Exit 112A, stay to the right off exit ramp.
Follow road signs to the Augusta Civic Center taking a right onto Community Drive. MMA is located to the left and back of the Augusta Civic Center building and to the right of the University of Maine athletic fields. The Maine Municipal Association sets back at the end of the roadway. If you need assistance while traveling, please call MMA at 623-8428.
2022 Holiday Schedule - Day/Date to be Observed
- Christmas Day (2021) Friday – December 24, 2021
- New Year's Day Friday – December 31, 2021
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday – January 17, 2022
- Washington's Birthday/Presidents’ Day Monday - February 21, 2022
- Patriots Day Monday - April 18, 2022
- Memorial Day Monday - May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth Monday – June 20, 2022
- Independence Day Monday – July 4, 2022
- Labor Day Monday – September 5, 2022
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day/Columbus Day Monday - October 10, 2022
- Veterans’ Day Friday – November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday - November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving Friday Friday – November 25, 2022
- Christmas Day Monday – December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day Monday – January 2, 2023