To e-mail a staff member, first initial last name is the addressing convention, i.e., email@example.com
Email is not a secure means of communication. Also, most municipal communications are public records and are therefore subject to public access.
Legal Department Requests
To submit Legal Department requests, you must be a registered member.
You can use this link to request information from MMA's Local Government Resource Center. Questions will be answered or forwarded to applicable Departments, with the exception of Legal Services.
Use this link to ask questions about Training and Workshops or to make suggestions.
MMA eBusiness Accounts
Use this link if you need assistance with your MMA eBusiness account.
General Feedback Form
Tell us what you think about our web site and its contents, or anything else that comes to mind. We welcome all of your comments and suggestions.
Maine Municipal Employees Health Trust
If you are a Health Trust participant with questions about your claims, prescription drugs, or Health Trust ID cards, please contact the Health Trust Service Representatives directly. The Service Representatives may be reached at 1-800-852-8300, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
"Who to Contact" List
Driving Directions to the Maine Municipal Association Building
From the North: Take I-95 south to Exit 112, turn left off exit ramp.
From the South: Take I-95 north to Exit 112A, stay to the right off exit ramp.
Follow road signs to the Augusta Civic Center taking a right onto Community Drive. MMA is located to the left and back of the Augusta Civic Center building and to the right of the University of Maine athletic fields. The Maine Municipal Association sets back at the end of the roadway. If you need assistance while traveling, please call MMA at 623-8428.
2023 Holiday Schedule - Day/Date to be Observed
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2023
- Washington's Birthday/Presidents’ Day - Monday, February 20, 2023
- Patriots Day - Monday, April 17, 2023
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19, 2023
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day - Monday, October 9, 2023
- Veterans’ Day - Friday, November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Thanksgiving Friday - Friday, November 24, 2023
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2023
For MMA, holidays that fall on Saturday are observed on the preceding
Friday, and holidays that fall on Sunday are observed on the following Monday.