Kennebunk Light and Power District has for sale, to the highest bidder over $15,000, one 2002 GMC Utility Bucket Truck.
- GMC C8500 Standard Cab, 5 Speed Manual Transmission with Hi-Low Range
- James A Kiley K-157 7 Compartment Electric Utility Body
- Hi-Rnager HR-42M 42 Foot Platform Height with 400 Pound Working Capacity
- Upper and Lower Controls with Emergency Start and Stop
- Cat 3126, 210 Horse Diesel Engine with 51,089 Miles and 7157 Hours
- Dielectric Tested Through September, 2019
Sealed bids due by Friday, February 22, 2019 at 5 PM. Interested bidders shall submit sealed bids clearly marked 2002 KLPD Bucket Truck Bid ATTN GENERAL MANAGER to: Kennebunk Light and Power District, 4 Factory Pasture Lane, Kennebunk, Maine 04043.
Questions can be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 207-985-3311. Truck can be viewed at the KLPD offices by appointment, Monday through Friday, 8AM-3PM.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds