The Bedford, NH Fire Department is ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR CURRENT OPENING(S) for Firefighter – AEMT or Paramedic.
Salary: Commensurate with certifications.
* Respond to fire and medical emergencies.
* Drive and operate emergency apparatus.
* Inventory and maintain all apparatus and equipment in a constant state of readiness.
* Participate in fire prevention and risk reduction activities.
* Participate in regular training.
* 18 years of age
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Current CPAT certification or eligible for lateral transfer
* Firefighter II certification
* NREMT Advanced-EMT or Paramedic
* Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
Qualified candidates will be expected to successfully pass the department swim test, acrophobia test, oral board, and Chief’s interview to be considered eligible.
For a comprehensive job posting and Town of Bedford, NH job application: ‘ https://bedfordnh.org/230/Employment-Opportunities
Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop off to:
Bedford Town Offices
Human Resources Department
24 North Amherst Road
Bedford, NH 03110
Application deadline: Open until filled.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds