Town of Ogunquit, Maine - Notice of Invitation to Bid
Tennis Courts Repairs, Resurfacing, and Painting Project
The Town of Ogunquit is seeking sealed bids to repair, resurface, and paint three (3) tennis courts located at Agamenticus Park, Agamenticus Road, Ogunquit, Maine. Contractors are requested to provide a proposal to reset net posts, clean and prime the surface, and provide sealing, subsurface, and surface coatings on three (3) tennis courts.
Scope of the Project:
The scope of the work for this project includes:
- Remove and reset two (2) net posts and one (1) center anchor
- Grind, power sand, clean and prime
- Sweep, air clean and pressure wash entire surface and clean edges
- Fill racks and minor divots with sand and acrylic patch binder or similar patch as needed
- Apply Armor Crack Repair System, or system of comparable quality, in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Total area of three (3) tennis courts to receive three (3) coats of textured surface coating. Requested color: blue inner court surrounded by a green outer court as recommended by the US Tennis Association.
- Apply regulation white textured tennis lines as per USTA
Questions/information - For more information, please contact Pat Finnigan at 646-6211 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Tennis Courts” in the subject line.
Site visit - A site visit is not mandatory. If any companies are interested in scheduling a site visit, please contact Darren Dixon, Facilities & Parks Manager at 646-5139 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please submit sealed bids in envelopes plainly marked “Tennis Court Repairs” to: Ogunquit Town Manager, PO Box 875, (Physical location 23 School Street), Ogunquit, ME 03907
Bids will be received until noon on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at which time they will be opened publicly.
Bid Selection: The successful bidder will be selected based on the contractor’s experience and quality of work, ability to complete the project satisfactorily in a timely manner prior to the start of the tennis season, and price. Owner understands that temperatures and weather conditions may impact the start date.
The Town of Ogunquit reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or irregularity, and to make the award of contract in the best interest of the Town of Ogunquit.
Bid documents are available on the Town of Ogunquit website: www.townofogunquit.org
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds