Enforcing the ordinances of the town of Ogunquit, responding to general assistance calls, patrolling Ogunquit Beach, Perkins Cove and downtown Ogunquit on foot, providing basic medical assistance, assisting full time law enforcement personnel, engaging in positive community relations practices, issuing parking citations, and directing traffic. All while receiving a very competitive wage.
- Age: 18 years old by May 15, 2019.
- Experience: None necessary.
- Physical: Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Educational: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Additional: No adult criminal history, and minor motor vehicle history. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
March 25, 2019, or ASAP.
Applications are available at townofogunquit.org, under town employment, or by responding to the Ogunquit Police Department in person.
Ogunquit Police Department
P.O. Box 666
Ogunquit, ME 03907
Ph: (207) 646-9362
Fax: (207) 646-5761
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds