The Sagadahoc County Emergency Management Agency (SCEMA) is accepting bids for services and equipment to add a vehicle repeater system to an apparatus maintained by the Bowdoinham Fire Department. All bids shall include applicable fees and a firm delivery date.
The vendor must propose a turn-key system and include a minimum of the following:
- Travel to Bowdoinham Fire Department located at 57 Post Road, Bowdoinham, Maine 04008
- Use Bowdoinham FD’s existing Kenwood TK-790 remote dual head and modify radio to work with new vehicle repeater system
- Installation/modification to apparatus – 2011, E-One/Pumper
- All installation, programming, labor, shipping and initial customer usage instruction/consultation costs
Mobile repeater system to include:
- (1) 150-174 MHz Pyramid SVR-200VB Mobile Vehicle Repeater
- (1) BRF-1601 Notch Filter, 150-174 MHz – Factory tuned
- (1) Interface cable to connect vehicle repeater system and mobile radio (TK-790)
- (1) LBT3800 3/8” L Bracket
- (1) RSA-3252-C SMA Female Bulkhead RG58
- (1) EXH-170-SMI LAIRD 165-175 MHz Portable Antenna
- (25) RG223U Antenna Cable (25 feet)
- (5) RFT-1202-2 TNC Male Crimp RG58, 141
- (1) RFU-505 UHF Male Crimp RG58
- (1) RF Jumper Cable
- (1) Toggle switch and red light indicator ON/OFF, and associated activation, configuration, testing
- (1) Installation Cruiser Kit
Sagadahoc County will provide the following:
• Vehicle repeater system frequency
Sealed bids will be accepted at the SCEMA office until 10:00AM on April 26th, 2019, at which time bids will be opened in the Commissioners Hearing Room. Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “SCEMA Bowdoinham Vehicle Repeater System Bid” and addressed to Sarah Bennett, Director, Sagadahoc County Emergency Management Agency, 752 High Street, Bath, Maine 04530.
The County Commissioners reserve the right to reject any and all bids and to negotiate with any bidder.
For questions or more information, call (207) 443-8210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Project funded (in whole or in part) by FY2017 Homeland Security Grant Program.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds