Town of Wiscasset
Replacement Locker Proposal
The Wiscasset Parks and Recreation Department /Wiscasset Community Center is seeking competitive proposals for the purchase, delivery and installation of new lockers for the locker rooms at the Wiscasset Community Center. All proposals must meet the following minimum requirements:
- • The lockers must be constructed of HDPE plastic and carry at least a 15 year warranty against delamination, and all locker hardware that is not plastic must have an equal warranty against rust or corrosion.
- • Each main locker room will have 12 inch wide and 18 inch deep lockers to include single, double and triple tier locker spaces.
- • Provide new locker benches for each Main Locker Room space with installation.
- • Lockers will be replaced in 2 smaller family changing room spaces as well.
- • Demolition of the existing lockers will be the responsibility of the Wiscasset Parks and Recreation Department.
- • Proposals must include pricing for all materials, delivery to the Wiscasset Community Center, and installation costs of all products provided.
For a detail list of each space with the requirements for all openings please contact the Operations Manager of the Parks and Recreation Department, Bob MacDonald, via telephone 207-882-8230 or email email@example.com
The Town of Wiscasset, being a municipality, is tax exempt. Proposals must also include all guarantees and warranties for evaluation.
- • Proposals must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked "WCC Locker Proposal´ to be accepted.
- • Proposals must be submitted to the Wiscasset Town Office, 51 Bath Road, Wiscasset, Maine 04578, no later than 5:00pm on Monday, July 22, 2019.
- • Proposals will be opened and read aloud by the chair of the Board of Selectmen on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019 during their regular business meeting. The proposals may be acted upon by the board at that evenings meeting. The Wiscasset Board of Selectmen has the right to reject any and all proposals for any reason what so ever.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds