Part-Time position of 16-20 hours a week
- Provide a caring and safe environment for the children of the program
- Develop activities that inspire creativity and improvement of the education mission of the program.
- Large knowledge of educational and recreational/leisure activities for a variety of ages.
- Have a passion to work with early childhood education for students in Kindergarten to 4th grade.
- High level of organizational and planning skills
- Be able to effectively communicate, listen and work with others on a team
- Maintain a positive environment/relationships when working with children and their parents.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Pass/Clear a full background check
- Monday – Friday 7:00am to 8:30am
- Monday – Friday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Flexibility on selective Wednesday with earlier release days
To apply, please submit a resume and/or cover letter and completed employment application (which is available on our website: www.newgloucester.com) by mail to Carrie Castonguay, Town Manager, Town of New Gloucester, 385 Intervale Road, New Gloucester, Maine, 04260; or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Town of New Gloucester is an equal opportunity employer.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds