NEW POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
Lead Program Manager
The City of Biddeford, dubbed as Maine’s most resurgent community, is seeking a dedicated, hands on individual for the newly created position of Lead Program Manager. Officially Maine’s youngest community, you would become a key part of a team that is guiding the economic revival of the community. You will need to be highly motivated, talented and have a great desire to make a difference in the daily lives of citizens to be successful in our fast paced and exciting work place.
If you have project management expertise in housing rehabilitation and construction management in lead hazard reduction and/or life safety, we encourage you to consider this opportunity. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits such as a pension program, health/dental/vision insurance, student loan payment program, paid holidays, sick/vacation/personal paid time off and more.
This position will be responsible for the management and administration of a $3.3 Million HUD Lead Hazard Reduction grant that will be used to make 135 low/moderate income housing units lead safe and conduct 120 Healthy Home interventions over forty-two months. The position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Safe Homes for Healthy Families program, ensuring that the program runs seamlessly for homeowners, tenants, rental property owners, nonprofit, healthcare and community and public partners, from initial recruitment and intake of eligible units through clearance and final inspection.
- Strong project management skills required
- Demonstrated experience in housing rehabilitation and construction project management
- Ability to oversee and coordinate multiple activities working toward a common goal
- Must be able to track and record data and possess strong writing skills
- Knowledge of lead based paint hazard reduction activities and experience with a federally funded residential rehabilitation program
- Certification as a State of Maine Lead Risk Assessor and Lead Supervisor or the ability to obtain the certification is required
- Must have experience with federal grant administration and project management
- Attend HUD required trainings which require travel
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel is necessary as well as proficiency with navigating HUD program requirements
Please apply by sending BOTH a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds