Patrol Officer – City of Eastport
The City of Eastport in coastal Maine is accepting applications for the position of a full time Patrol Officer within its Police Department. The City seeks an applicant who is professional, motivated, and ethical and possesses the ability to work collaboratively with the other Officers of the Eastport Police Department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Upholding & enforcing all applicable laws & regulations
- Providing assistance to community members in need
- Working to prevent criminal activity in the City
- Certified as a law enforcement officer in Maine, eligible for certification by transfer, or eligible for admittance into the Maine Criminal Justice Academy. At time of application must have attained a passing score on the M.C.J.A. ALERT Test.
- Hourly wage dependent on education and experience
- The City of Eastport offers a competitive benefits package
Further information can be obtained by contacting Peter Harris, Police Chief, at (207) 853-2300. All interested parties should send a Letter of Interest, Resume, and a list of three professional references to Eastport City Hall, at 22 Washington Street, Eastport, Maine 04631. All applicants must be willing to participate in a peer interview with the full time Officers of the Department.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Eastport is an equal opportunity employer.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds