TOWN OF WELLS
HOURLY RATE: $15.00 per hour
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Temporary/Seasonal - Full-Time
WORK SCHEDULE: 8am to 8pm weekday and weekends
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 10
Beach Ambassadors are the front-line faces in the Town’s campaign to stop the spread of the Coronavirus and in welcoming visitors and residents back to Town beaches. The Beach Ambassador is responsible for greeting and educating the public on Covid-19 social distancing procedures, beach and restroom rule compliance and will encourage, with friendly reminders, good public health behaviors.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to withstand regular exposure to outdoor weather conditions
· On the job training is provided by the Town and local Physician
· Communicate general beach regulations to guests
· Communicate specific Covid-19 safety guidelines to guests
· Direct guests to nearest restroom facilities
· Maintain communication with supervisor regarding questions, suggestions, and issues with guests
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Applications for Employment can be obtained by visiting the Town’s website at www.wellstown.org or the Human Resources Department at Town Hall. Completed applications should be sent to: Attn: Human Resources Director, Town of Wells, 208 Sanford Road, Wells, Maine 04090 or email to email@example.com Open until filled.
To be considered for employment with the Town of Wells applicants must complete the Town’s Application for Employment. Please do not use the apply online functions provided through Facebook or any other social media platforms to apply. Thank you.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds