TOWN OF LISBON
PART-TIME SOLID WASTE ATTENDANT
The Town of Lisbon is currently seeking a part-time Solid Waste Attendant to perform a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled jobs. This position assists in the operation of the Town's Transfer & Recycling Center by providing guidance to the residents in the proper utilization of the facility and does related work as required. Successful applicant must be dependable and possess the ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the superiors, co-workers, and the general public.
- Knowledge in Solid Waste and sanitary practices.
- Considerable knowledge in the operation of compacting equipment.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work long hours in adverse weather and under adverse working conditions.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Applications can be found online at www.lisbonme.org or at the Lisbon Town Office. To apply please submit an employment application to:
Administrative and HR Assistant
300 Lisbon Street
Lisbon, ME 04250
The Town of Lisbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds