The Maine Public Employees Retirement System (MainePERS) is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team in Augusta, Maine. This management position is responsible for the administration of all Human Resources functions.
- Personnel policy development
- Personnel risk management
- Benefits administration
- Long-term planning
- Managing change
- Maintaining positive employee relations
- Implementing activities in support of the System’s Mission
- Aligning human resources activities with business goals
- Serving as a resource to members of the Senior Management Group
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of four years of HR Management experience
- Work in a relevant field
- Must be an energetic, forward-thinker
- Must be a creative leader with high ethical standards and professional demeanor
Salary range begins at $67,361 with excellent benefits.
To apply, please click here to submit a resume and cover letter by 5:00 PM on August 14, 2020.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
MainePERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds