City of Presque Isle - PUBLIC NOTICE SALE OF SURPLUS PROPERTY BY SEALED BID
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CITY OF Presque Isle offers for sale by sealed bid the following described surplus property, located at the Presque Isle Fire Department Building, 43 North Street, Presque Isle (Aroostook County) Maine. (For viewing)
2009 Ford E-450 XL, 4x2 Braun Type III Ambulance, VIN. # 1FDXE45P29DA24833
2. All bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked "City of Presque Isle Surplus Property Bid –“Presque Isle Fire Department."
3. All bids must be submitted to and received by Tom King, City Clerk, 12 Second Street, Presque Isle, Maine, no later than October 29, 2020 at 10:00AM EST. Any bid received after this deadline will not be accepted and will be returned to the bidder. All bids will be opened on the same date at 10:00 AM EST. And read aloud by Tom King or his designee. The Municipal Officers of the City of Presque Isle will determine the successful bidders, if any.
4. The City of Presque Isle reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. The successful bidder shall complete the purchase within thirty (30) days of the bid award.
5. All sales are final, the uninspected surplus property is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is".
Date: September 22, 2020
Presque Isle Fire Department
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds