Request for Proposals for Planning Services
The Town of Wiscasset Maine is seeking proposals for a Professional Planner or Planning Firm to work on a contracted basis.
The Professional Planner would assist on Town initiatives such as:
- assisting the Town’s Comprehensive Planning Committee on updating our Comprehensive Plan
- assist the Planning Board in reviewing, editing and drafting changes (as needed) to the Town’s land use and building ordinances
- assist the Planning Board, Select Board and Town Manager’s Office with renewable energy planning and development (solar and wind power)
- planning and options for redevelopment of a brownfield site
- planning for other town owned properties, as well as other projects as they arise.
- support for the Code Enforcement Officer
- assistance to other town committees on drafting ordinances and policies
- assistance with project funding and grants
Please submit a proposal, with qualifications and an outline detailing expense rates (hourly rate, mileage, materials etc.) and at least three references to:
51 Bath Road
Wiscasset, ME 04578
All proposals must be sealed and clearly marked “Planning Services” on the envelope. Proposals must be received by December 1st, 2020 by 5:00 pm. The Town of Wiscasset reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Should the Town award a contract, the Contractor will be required to submit a copy of applicable insurance certificates, personnel certifications, W-9 and any other forms the Town may require.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds