Full-Time Patrol Officer Anticipated Position
The Lisbon Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for an anticipated Patrol Officer position, who are motivated to make a difference in the lives of others and our community while working in an organization that values Integrity, Respect, and Compassion for all.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or 20 years of age with 60 college credits.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Pass the MCJA ALERT Test prior to interview date. (non-certified)
- Pass the MCJA Physical Fitness Test prior to interview date. (non-certified)
- Have a valid Maine driver’s license, or the ability to obtain one within 30 days after the employment start date.
- Must not have an extensive traffic record, or any criminal record that would result in ineligibility to obtain a certificate from the Maine Criminal Justice Academy (MCJA).
Preference may be given to candidates who are certified law enforcement officers, have post secondary education or prior military experience, or those who have successfully completed all phases of the Maine Law Enforcement Pre-Service Training Program. All successful candidates will have to pass an extensive background investigation, to include a psychological, polygraph, and medical examination. This is an anticipated opening for 7/1/2021. Please direct all questions regarding the position to Chief of Police Ryan McGee at (207) 353-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Lisbon offers a competitive salary with starting pay commensurate to training and experience, a progressive benefit package, educational stipends, and 25-year retirement.
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume, and employment application by June 22, 2021 to Megan Lavigne, Human Resources Assistant, 300 Lisbon Street, Lisbon, ME 04250, or email@example.com.
Employment applications are available at the Town Manager’s Office, 300 Lisbon Street, Lisbon Maine, or at www.lisbonme.org.
The Town of Lisbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds