Do you have:
• Strong leadership skills?
• Experience managing people and organizations through transitions?
• Knowledge of general finance and budget structures?
• Good communication and interpersonal skills?
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and remote/virtual meeting
• Experience working in non-profits or quasi-government agencies where you
reported to a board of directors?
• Undergraduate degree in public administration, leadership, or business
management preferred but not required
If so, we would love to chat with you. We are seeking an Interim Airport manager for the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport as we transition from a long-term manager who we lost unexpectedly.
We most need a strong leader who can help move the organization through change. While not required, ideally, we will hire someone with aeronautical experience in one or more of the following ways:
• Knowledge of Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs)
• Experience managing general aviation airports including but not limited to
familiarity with federal and state aviation regulations and grant procedures
• A Certificate as an American Airport Executive (AAE)
Successful candidate must be able to pass Homeland Security background clearance.
Please send your resume to: Chandra Elliott, Human Resources Specialist, City of Auburn, 60 Court Street, Auburn, ME 04210, 207-333-6601 Ext 1415, firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of resumes will start immediately and will continue until the position is filled
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds