Lincoln County District Attorney’s Office
Lincoln County is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Paralegal. This full-time position is responsible for screening, reviewing, and prioritizing cases for the District Attorney's Office, compiling case information, and assisting with the preparations for trial in District or Superior Court. The position works M-F 8am-4:30pm, but may require additional hours as the court schedule demands.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a legal office or law enforcement agency required; experience as a paralegal highly preferred.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office products and other specialized software in a Windows environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to pass a background and criminal and motor vehicle record(s) check
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions and meet deadlines; and must be able to interact with victims in difficult and stressful situations.
Applications are available at www.LincolnCountyMaine.me Questions? (207) 882-6311
Please forward all applications to: Lincoln County Administration
P.O. Box 249
Wiscasset, ME 04578
Fax (207) 882-4320
Email to email@example.com
Please submit resume and application no later than 2pm, Oct. 1, 2021.
Lincoln County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds