The City of Saco, with a population of approximately 20,000, has an immediate opening for the position of full-time Patrol Officer. Successful candidates are individuals who demonstrate the ability to ensure the community's stability and safety while upholding the Police Department's values of Professionalism, Accountability, Compassion, and Trust, and helping us realize our vision to be the safest community through professional and compassionate policing.
The City of Saco offers a competitive wage, excellent benefits, and a challenging yet rewarding work environment conducive to personal growth.
The Minimum requirements to be considered for this opportunity include:
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Valid driver’s license with no adverse activity;
• No criminal record;
• Good mental and physical condition;
• Meeting the age requirements as established by the Maine Criminal Justice Academy and have successfully passed both the Physical Fitness and ALERT tests administered by the Maine Criminal Justice Academy;
• Successful completion of MCJA Pre-Service Training Program (Phase I & Phase II);
• Preference given to post-secondary education, law enforcement experience, and/or military experience.
Visit www.sacomaine.org/careers for more information.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds