Bath Housing is committed to advancing housing solutions so that people from all backgrounds and income levels can live, work, and thrive in our region. Our organizational culture is built around our core values: 1) the relationships we develop through consistent, compassionate, and credible actions and interactions, 2) wellness as it relates to our staff, the people we work with, and our community; and 3) strategic problem solving and innovation as we anticipate and meet the evolving housing regional needs.
We are looking to hire a Property Manager who is responsible for the stewardship of a portfolio of 12 residential properties (with
175 apartments) in Bath, Maine. This includes ensuring tenant satisfaction, as well as ensuring operational efficiency, positive financial performance, and regulatory compliance. This staff member works closely with the Occupancy Manager and Housing Associate, as well as the Resident Services team.
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $20.68 - $24.33 per hour depending on skill and experience level. Bath Housing has an excellent benefits package. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bath Housing is an equal opportunity employer. This opportunity is covered under Section 3 of the HUD Act of 1968.
More information is available at: https://www.bathhousing.org/about-us/employment/
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in managing multiple priorities within expected timelines and communicating effectively with internal and external contacts. Specific property management and/or voucher experience preferred.
• Experience in assisting low-income and elderly populations, preparing contracts, managing projects, and monitoring budgets
• Working knowledge of general accounting principles preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient technology skills (Microsoft office) and the ability to learn new software as needed, including but not limited to the Agency software programs.
• Demonstrated ability in interpreting Federal and State regulations.
• Proficient in planning and managing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Ability to network effectively with a variety of people and organizations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with other employees, tenants, community members, and the public.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Can work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate strong written communication skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to respond to stressful situations in a controlled manner.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, LICENSING, CERTIFICATIONS
• Valid driver’s license.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds