The County of Franklin is recruiting for a talent driven, highly motivated, and engaging individual to help guide and develop programs and policies in support of the County's $5.86 million allocation of the American Rescue Plan Act funding from the United States Treasury. The ARPA Program Administrator will work collaboratively with county administration, elected officials, and local town and city leaders throughout Franklin County and help navigate the myriad of state and federal programs over the next 3-5 year period. The Program Administrator will serve as the liaison between area non-profits, special districts, and state and federal agencies in support of the American Rescue Plan infrastructure projects.
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws as it relates to accounting and cost principles.
• Knowledge of the American Rescue Plan Act and related regulations applicable to local governments or ability to become proficient thereon.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Possess excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills such as: active listening, collaboration, problem-solving, conflict resolution, empathy, diplomacy, and adaptability
• Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years related experience (e.g. grant writing experience)
• Must be able to effectively read, analyze, and interpret large amounts of complex data
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with education and experience. To apply for this position, please use the link provided and attach a cover letter and resume to your application.
For a copy of the job description, or questions regarding the position, please reach out to:
Tiffany Baker, Human Resources Specialist
140 Main Street, Suite 3
Farmington, ME 04938
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds