The Franklin County Communications Center is accepting applications for a full-time Dispatch Supervisor/Training Officer. Duties include but are not limited to: providing dispatch coverage, supervision of staff, coaching/problem solving, quality assurance audits, and involvement in the recruitment, hiring, and promotion process.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time dispatching experience required
- Successful completion of approved supervisory training upon promotion
- Extensive knowledge of public safety dispatch operations
- Must be able to perform effectively, proficiently, professionally, and tactfully under stress
- Performance evaluations/work history will be a consideration for internal applicants
To apply for the position or to obtain a job description, please contact:
Tiffany Baker, Human Resources Specialist
140 Main Street, Suite 3
Farmington, ME 04938
Applications will be accepted until November 11, 2021.
Franklin County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds