Town of Poland
USED FIRE RESCUE COMMAND SUV FOR SALE BY SEALED BID
AS IS WHERE IS
MINIMUM BID $16,500
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV V8 Engine with 85,000 miles
- Well maintained Special Service Vehicle, seating for 5, rear 60/40 split bench Summer tires on alloy rims, Michelin defender LTX M/S 265/70R17
- Winter studded tires on steel rims Firestone 265/70R17 Running boards, mud flaps, window deflectors, dual batteries
Additional public Safety components that are included:
- Whelen light package with roof mounted light bar, rear pillar lights, front grille lights, rear and front flashers, A-pillar spot light
- Havis front console with Whelen light and siren control head, with PA Microphone Rear command desk/console- Rockland Cabinet
- Pre wired for 4 mobile radios with antennas installed in roof. Positions for two mobiles in front console and two mobiles in rear console
One bid per person/company allowed, bids shall be mailed to Poland Town Office, sealed and clearly marked “Fire Rescue SUV Bid”.
All bids will be stamped with date and time and must be received by February 22nd 2022 at 12:00pm All bids will be opened at Poland Fire Rescue located at 33 Poland Corner Road on February 23rd 2022 at 9:00am.
Bid will be awarded to the highest bidder, if two bids are the same amount than the bid received first shall be the winning bid.
Winning bidder will have until Monday March 8th 2022 at 12:00pm to bring cash or certified check made payable to Town of Poland to the Poland Town Office to receive bill of sale and title.
No personal or business checks will be accepted. Failure to meet payment deadline will result in the next highest bid being selected.
The Town of Poland reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Questions shall be directed to Fire Rescue Chief Thomas Printup Telephone: (207) 998-2626
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds