The position of Office Clerk has primary responsibility for customer service in person, and by email and phone, and is responsible to handle a range of customer transactions. Most transactions are processed using Trio software.
The Office Clerk duties include the following:
- Registration of all types of motor vehicles, boats, ATV’s, snowmobiles, and campers
- Issue hunting and fishing licenses using MOSES and Trio
- Issue birth, death, and marriage certificates through the DAVE system
- Preparation of various weekly and monthly reports
- Dog licensing
- Answer telephone, greet the public, provide customer service
- Daily cash-ups
- Order office supplies
- May enter voter registration/changes in CVR and maintain card file under the direction of the Deputy Town Clerk
- Posting of news and information to the Town’s website
- Planning Board Secretary/Notetaker
- Ambulance Billing Reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
Health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and other benefits are provided in accordance with town policy.
To apply submit cover letter, resume and three professional letters of reference to Town of South Thomaston, P.O. Box 147, South Thomaston, ME 04858 or via e-mail at email@example.com The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found but review of applications will begin March 31, 2022.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds