Town Of Belgrade, Maine
Request for Proposals for a Roof Repair & Replacement
The Town of Belgrade is now seeking proposals for the replacement of the roof on 8 Dalton Lane located on Dalton Lane. The following work will need to be completed.
- The roof will need to be stripped of all metal roofing and shingles down to original sheathing.
- Repair any boards that are showing rot or damage and that are not structurally sound.
- Install 8” white galvanized drip edge on all rakes and eves of roof.
- Use (CertainTeed Winterguard HT) ice and water shield or equivalent up 6’ up from bottom and 3’ in all valleys and around all penetrations of roof.
- Use (CertainTeed DiamondDeck) underlayment on remaining roof.
- Re-shingle roof with Lifetime (CertainTeed Landmark) architectural shingles.
- Install new pipe flanges.
- Reflash chimney.
- Clean up all debris and haul off.
All work must be completed prior to November 1, 2022. All Businesses or individuals submitting proposals must provide copies of all the necessary professional certifications to provide these services and proof of insurances. Any questions regarding the requirements for this proposal must be directed to the Town Manager or facility maintenance. Responses to this RFP must be delivered or mailed to the Belgrade Town Office addressed to:
“8 Dalton Lane Roofing RFP”
Lorna Dee Nichols, Town Manager/Cory Alexander, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Town of Belgrade
990 Augusta Road
Belgrade, Maine 04917
The Town of Belgrade has the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds