The Parks and Recreation Department is currently accepting applications for staff at Dundee Park for the 2023 season.
• Park Steward – Spend the summer living at Dundee Park in your own camper with connections for electricity, water, sewer, telephone and internet service; Employment opportunity also available with responsibilities to include duties of park manager or park supervisors.
• Park Manager - The primary responsibilities include training, supervision and evaluation of park employees; Record and balance daily receipts, coordinate with vendors, order supplies and assist in planning for future needs at the park.
• Park Supervisors - The primary responsibilities are to coordinate park functions and supervise staff in the absence of the park manager.
• Park Attendants (15 years of age and older) - General grounds upkeep, trash collection, maintain a safe environment. Oversee the wellbeing of park visitors and report any issues that need to be addressed to the park managers.
• Gate Attendants (18 years of age and older) - Collect and record admissions and season pass fees, greet visitors upon entry, and provide accurate information about the park to visitors.
Positions begin in late May and end Labor Day; require some weekend and evening hours.
Please click the link below for more information and to apply:
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds