The Lewiston Recreation Department needs AQUATIC AIDES
GENERAL INFORMATION: Department: Recreation
Barg. Unit: Non-Union
Status: Seasonal (20-24 hours/week June-August, 2023)
Schedule: Hours of work will be 11:30am-5:30pm
Pay: $13.80 - $14.80 hourly
Kennedy Park Pool will be open Wednesday through Friday.
- NO Lifeguarding Required.
- Experience working with children desired.
- Must enjoy working with the general public and working outdoors.
- Assist with supervision of pool, bath houses and aquatic facility.
- Report attendance, behavior, and any incidents to appropriate supervisor.
- Assist with organizing equipment.
- Assist with other duties as requested by the Deck chief or lifeguards.
- Exercise good judgement to maintain order and enforce rules and regulations.
- Must be dependable, and effective communicator and a great team player!
Willing to train the right candidates!
Submit City of Lewiston Employment Application and resume to the Department of Human Resources, City Hall 27 Pine Street Lewiston, ME 04240. Additional contact information for email and fax submissions is available at www.lewistonmaine.gov > Terri-Lynn Bechard
Applicants will be reviewed as received and until positions are filled. Only interviewed candidates will be notified. Prospective candidates MUST submit all required documents at time of application. Incomplete position inquiries, including those without accurate contact information, will be rejected.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds