Location: Remote Access - Live Webinar via ZOOM
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Cost: MMTCTA Member: $30 | Non-Member: $60
Presenters: Attorney Ann Freeman & Staff Attorney(s) Bernstein Shur
Our Instructor(s) will focus discussions and information on the following topics:
1. Employment Taxes and Benefits: what to tax and when.
2. Employee vs. Independent Contractor vs. Volunteers: which one applies?
3. How does leave and related issues impact payroll?
4. COVID implications to PAYROLL: is it paid or unpaid?
5. Discussion will include the new EPL regulations beginning January 1, 2021.
Registration Deadline: December 11, 2020