Location: Remote Access – Live Webinar via ZOOM
Time: 9:00am start time; end time TBD
Cost: MTCCA Member: $60; Non-Member: $80
Presenters: Patti Dubois, City Clerk, City of Waterville; Julie Flynn, Deputy Secretary of State, State of Maine
This training is a review of duties and responsibilities of the municipal Registrar of Voters and reviews and outlines their tasks before, during and after Election Day.
• Voter Registration Officials and their applicable duties and responsibilities
• Working with the State Central Voter Registration (CVR) system, allowing public access to the information
• Determining Voter eligibility
• Managing and printing Voter Lists, records and reports
• Administering Voter registration
• Certifying petitions and other related registration requirements
• Qualifications of a Voter
Each participant should have available a copy of the “Voter Registration and Elections Manual”. If you do not have one, contact the Elections Division at 624-7650 or email@example.com.
*Registrants will receive their Zoom registration, including meeting details and the link to access the webinar on Friday, October 8th.
Cancellations for MTCCA Webinars:
Cancellation notification must be provided in writing at least 3 business days before the session begins in order to avoid a financial penalty. Cancellations received within that 3 day window will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. Please visit http://www.memun.org/TrainingResources/WorkshopsTraining/Cancellations.aspx or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. If you have any questions please contact the Educational Services Office at (800) 452-8786 or (207) 623-8428.